Monday, August 4, 2008

Eye Virus, Walking, Beth Moore and more...

Boy, the past week seems to have just flown by. I really can't believe that Truman is ONE already. He is walking everywhere and getting faster and faster and more sure of himself everyday. He is starting to feed himself with a spoon and says so many words. His favorite being "out". I hear it all day long. He wants to go outside. It is his favorite place to be. That is not so much my favorite place these days, though, with temps in the 100s.

This past week, I have had a nasty virus in my eye. Let me tell you, I would have rather had another child...no meds.

This weekend some friends and I went to the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Simulcast. It was a blast and so much fun to share this experience with 70,000 other women...and a few men from 4 different countries and every state but New Hampshire.

Saturday night, out group of friends came over for a cookout. An hour before we had a huge hail storm (the biggest I have seen) and so we did a quick vacuum of the house since we would all be inside instead of out. We had a great time and Audrey made the most awesome coconut cake. I can't wait to make it myself.

We went to feed the ducks yesterday and to let the boys play in the fountain. They had a great time and we all got to take naps yesterday afternoon.

Here are some pictures of our weekend.

Hail
Photobucket
Charles, Walker and Will
Photobucket
Asher (l) 5 months and Michael (r) 1 month
Photobucket
The older kids eating
Photobucket
Feeding Ducks
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The fountains...they weren't working well
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marie said...

The funny thing is that Victor now expects it to 'snow' anytime there's a big thunder storm -- a little southern boy for sure.