Sunday, September 23, 2007

Locked in his room

That is where my dear sweet Walker is right now. I put him down for a nap 40 minutes ago. I found him twice out of his room. The second time he was in Truman's room. He had unloaded all of his and Carter's clean clothes from the laundry basket onto the floor as well as all of his and Truman's new clothes from the shopping trip yesterday. So back into his room I took him, and closed the door to. He can't open the knob yet so for all intents and purposes he is locked in there. He is screaming. If he doesn't take a nap. I will go crazy.

On to nicer things. Our shopping trip yesterday went much smoother than expected. Truman was a dream. He slept for most of it and except for a 14 minute crying stint in the car on the way home we were golden. The boys got lots of nice new clothes (Thank you Mom) and I even got a new church outfit and a pair of jeans and new top. Walker got a beautiful new dressy outfit that I would post a picture of, but he wore it to church to day and the nursery workers somehow didn't put his diaper on quite right and it fell off of him as we were walking to the car. Then, my special son, who can normally go two hours between wetting had to go right when we got to the car and the jon jon part will have to be hand washed. It could have been worse, though. He might have pooped, too.

I am really looking forward to tonight. We are going to a friends house for a get together, we haven't done this in over 2 months. I need some good conversation.

I just checked on Walker...HE IS SLEEPING!!!!

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

You're right there... it was a good thing he didn't poop! Sorry, but tee-hee because I have SO btdt!!!!

Andrea said...

Thank goodness for no poop! And YAY for adult conversations : )