Friday, September 21, 2007

Truman's first road trip

Tomorrow morning we are off. I need Carter to finish painting the inside of the house...I wanted this done by last Christmas, but we didn't pick colors for the walls until this spring. The back of the house is done (save the hall bath which is a disaster) and he did the living room and dining room in July. It is the den (and all 11 windows), kitchen and playrooms turns. I know he will be able to get the den finished. This is what I am most looking forward to. I will be able to hang pictures. So...off we go.

My mom and I are taking both boys shopping in Birmingham. Oh my, and 1 and a half hour trip down to shop. Truman hates the carseat. Are we crazy? Yes, but we do like to shop and have exhausted the children's boutiques here in the past 2 months. So to the Ham we go.

My saving grace is that we are going to listen to Harry Potter and since I haven't had time to actually read it I am excited.

3 comments:

Leah said...

Have a safe trip and have fun.

Jessica Ryan said...

Shopping is worth any suffering you would have to endure on the way to or from!

Andrea said...

Enjoy HP, Books on Tape are definitely the way to go for long road trips.