Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!! and an Asher update

I had an early day today. 5:20 is not when I choose to wake up any day, let alone my birthday. Oh well. My wonderful husband did surprise me last night with some Peanut Butter pie from Gibson's. My, was it yummy. This morning, however, I was wishing that I had saved last night's pie for this morning's breakfast. Well, wonderful husband had another surprise...another piece of pie. Slap my momma, it was good. I love that stuff.

Walker was very nice and opened my presents for me this morning. The boys gave me a back massager and Carter gave me a digital keychain picture frame. I am excited.

I went to a Jewelry show this morning and then out to lunch with the girls...and children so it wasn't so relaxing, but it was fun. Then, just when I couldn't have any more fun, my mom and I took the boys shopping. I got a new pair of shorts, a shirt and a dress for Easter. We had lots of fun looking at all the stuff in Anthropologie

Tonight, Alyson is coming over and Carter and I are going out for a late dinner. I am looking forward to it even though I am do tired from my long and busy day.

UPDATE ON ASHER: He is off the CPAP and on room air ( I think, but maybe he has a nasal canula), the doctors have checked him out and say he has no signs of anything wrong with him except for restricted growth so once he gets eating and growing he should be fine. They expect him to come home in about 6 weeks or so. PRAISE THE LORD, HE IS GOOD.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Michelle! Sounds like you had a fun and busy day!

Margaret said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Michelle!! I'm glad it was a fun one!

Your birthday is exactly a week before mine! :)

Marie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a great day -- and I will pray for baby Asher. Sweet babies belong at home with their parents!

Jessica Ryan said...

happy belated Birthday!!! So glad to hear that Asher is doing so well... I just loooove Anthropologie!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH - I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY...so Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Michelle! Happy Birthday to you!
Love the Stowers family