Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wednesday...Full of Words

First, thank you everyone who sent birthday greetings. They meant alot. Second, shame on all of you who did not step up and let me know who you are. Good for you the ones who did.

Baby Asher is continuing to do well. Shannon got out of the hospital Monday night and has been resting at home.

We took a picnic lunch to the park on Sunday as it was in the 70s and so beautiful outside. Mema and Alyson got back from Belize and met us there. Walker had a blast walking Mema's dog, Lulu, and Truman just loves being outside. Pictures from the day will follow.

Yesterday I was really tired. I decided that I needed to go to bed early and was resting on the couch. My mom called at 7:30 to make sure I knew that she not only has ONE blog, but she has TWO and had I checked them out yet. I told her that I was resting and I would check them out soon. At that point, Truman started screaming. It took over an hour, but I finally got him back to sleep. I came downstairs checked out her blogs and was headed to bed when I heard Walker crying. As I headed down the hall I recognized the cry...the "I just threw up cry". Yes he had. I got Carter and I took Walker to the tub and he cleaned up the mess in the bedroom. All was finally well at 11 pm and I went to bed. I was amazed that both boys slept all night long and I didn't have to get up until 6:00 am.

Oh, my sister now has a blog as well. They are such copycats. Check her blog out, too.

Look, Mema is back
Photobucket
So is Alyson
Photobucket
Walker enjoys playing with Lulu
Photobucket
Truman stands alone
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who can resist a little lamb?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walker thought it was funny when Daddy shook th lamb ears at him.
Photobucket
He made a bed for himself on the bench.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

the pictures of your boys ALWAYS make me smile! Your mom's recipe blg has been added to my favorites!

Marie said...

Your boys are just too darn cute for words. I love your pictures.

Marie said...

I love the little lamb -- such a sweety!