Friday, June 13, 2008

Has it really been over a week?

Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I have all these great posts in my head, they just don't want to come out. Truman has been sick this week with a nasty cold. I thought Walker was getting it, too, but he avoided it. Walker has started swim lessons this week. He doesn't like it that much, but I am sure that he will perk up sooner or later. We have 3 more weeks of them (and they are free) so we skipped today and stayed home. It was a good thing b/c Truman slept right through it. Maybe next week I will take some pictures of him learning to swim and some of Truman in the water.

It has been really hot here the last few weeks but I really can't complain b/c the weather has been sunny and I am glad that we are not having the really bad weather that the midwest has been dealing with.

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks or so.

I have a few monkeys living at my house. The next pictures will deal with that subject.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It totally wears them out being monkeys.

Photobucket
Makes them hungry, too.
Photobucket
Walker wanted to get in this basket. I had the presence of mind to take pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marie said...

Let me say again how incredibly adorable your boys are!!!!!!