Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Writing Assignment

Jessica is giving assignments and since I always like to be told what to write I thought I would do hers.

But first, last night Walker was walking around half dressed and he walked up to me and said..."what are these two balls doing, Mommy?" I about hit the floor. I turned to Carter and he said that they were just hanging out with Winkie. Oh the things kids come up with. Today in the bathtub he said he had bubbles. I asked him where. He said, "In my butthole!" Aren't boys special?

So, without further ado...

20 things I love about Summer and then the 20 things I don't.

1. Going to the beach
2. Lightning Bugs
3. Watermelon
4. Outdoor parties
5. Swimming Pools
6. More hours of daylight
7. Hydrangeas
8. Popsicles
9. Shorts
10. Going to the lake
11. Carter is off from work more
12. Fireworks
13. Summer blockbuster movies
14. Sweaty little boys
15. Barbecues
16. Flip Flops
17. Fresh cut grass
18. It will be Truman's birthday
19. Music in the Park
20. Spending time outside with Family

1. HUMIDITY
2. mosquitoes
3. Sunscreen
4. Hot Cars
5. Air Conditioning units that don't cool the house enough
6. Bathing Suits
7. Sweat on my
8. Stinky Carter when he comes in from doing outside work
9. The boys wanting to go outside when it is TOO stinkin hot
10. Hurricanes
11. HUMIDITY
12. The garbage can stinks so much more when it is hot
13. Doing yard work
14. Having to work
15. I miss not getting to sleep in like when I was little
16. Gas Prices
17. HUMIDITY
18. Heat Indexes in the 1,000s
19. Reruns
20. HUMIDITY

If anyone else wants a writing assignment do this one. Just leave me a comment so I know to go and look.

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

how could I have forgotten about Fireflies!!!!