Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's the holiday season

It sure is. We are in full swing around here. Walker is scared of Santa, but he gets that he will bring presents. He has decided that he wants a Leaf Blower and a new Lawn Mower. When he sees a picture of "Ho Ho" he tell him that "Walker wants a leaf blower and a new lawn mower". It is so cute.

I am getting my Christmas cards made this week and I need to get them out and in the mail. I am excited about it this year. I don't really know why, but they are super important to me. My sister's boyfriend is designing a template for the card and I am running him ragged with my design changes. Poor Andrew.

Truman is doing great and I can't believe he is 18 lbs already. He is a big chubster. I have some new pictures, but they are still in the camera so I will need to download them soon.

No comments: