Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen.

My 13 Favorite Snacks

In no particular order

1. Ice Cream (love lots of flavors it really depends on my mood)
2. Charles Chips Jalapeño flavored (haven't had these in a while and I crave them)
3. Pizza Bianca with Nutella (also haven't had in a very long time, makes me miss Italy)
4. Bomb Pops (cause they are the bomb)
5. Cheese Fries (Outback Steakhouse please)
6. Ruffells (sp) and French Onion dip
7. Butterfingers
8. Hello Dollies
9. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. Chips and white Queso from Rosies
11. Cherry Pie (mom's of course)
12. Cashews
13. Ham rolls (Primrose or Dak smothered with Cream Cheese and rolled up)

Ok, now I am starving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Thursday Post! I love Thursdays since Earl, ER, Greys Anatomy is on! No laundry after 7:30 and kids are bathed and in their rooms by 7:35 so at 7:55 I can sit down and wait for the show to begin! Hope you have a great Thursday, please stop by my blog if you get a chance! Happy TT!

DEB