Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa Drinks What?

Earlier this week I was driving Walker to school. All the sudden he pipes up in the backseat and proclaims..."Ho Ho drinks beer, Mommy!" Excuse me, did I hear that correctly? I asked him to clarify and then realized we had just passed the billboard with Santa Claus drinking a bottle of Coca Cola. Since Carter and my father both drink Heineken from a bottle Walker assumes that all bottles contain beer. He has insisted all week long that "Ho Ho drinks beer." Last night I was telling him we were going to leave cookies and milk for Santa and he said "Walker go downstairs and get beer for Ho Ho." This Christmas Santa might indeed get cookies and beer under the tree. I know many of Santas throughout history that would have found a beer under the tree and nice refreshing change.

On a Truman note...he can sit up by himself pretty good now. He can't really roll, though. He did roll tonight from his tummy to his back. I was so proud. He hasn't done it since, but I know he will get there. He is also pushing up alot more on his hands. We just haven't given him enough tummy time. Bad Parents.

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

Does Walker always speak in 3rd person? Tht is sooo cute! I love that Santa drinks beer!