Friday, April 4, 2008

10-15 Things you might not know about me.

Lindsey tagged me for this, so I better comply.

1. One time I told my sister to hide behind a tree because I was throwing darts at it. She didn't listen and got stuck behind the ear...I was probably 10 or so.

2. My husband I and I only dated 2 months before we got engaged and only 5.5 months before we were married.

3. I sang at Carnegie Hall.

4. I lived in Italy for 4 months while I was an Au Pair after graduate school

5. My college roommate and I gave birth to babies 8 hrs apart, next door to each other, both boys, both named Truman (her's goes by Tru)

6. I love to fly and I love turbulance

7. I really dislike mushrooms

8. I only like meat and sauce and cheese on my pizza...hold the veggies, please.

9. My favorite movie is The American President.

10. In 3rd grade I told my teacher that a boy punched me in the stomach...we both got sent to the principle.

11. I used to be overly obsessed with Soap Operas. I think there was a time that I watch 7 different ones a day. Now I only watch one (General Hospital)

12. Like Lindsey, I am a baby name snob. I can't help it. I have a slight obsession with it. It has gotten much better since I was allowed to name my own children.

OK, that is it for now. I will tag...

Mommy
Susan
Margaret

2 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Hey, you never responded to my email about the baby names. I think you should. It was quite detailed. If you dont respond that means you arent a true baby name snob.

Emily Chappell said...

You sang at Carnegie Hall?? That is so cool!

I've eaten at Carnegie Deli... twice.