Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Wackyness

I am so glad that Spring is finally here. We have had a really nice past week with the weather being so beautiful. We have been spending so much time outside.

Walker is doing pretty good with his potty training. If we could get him to just stop what he is doing sometimes we would really be in business.

Truman is developing quite a personality. He is getting so grown up. He finally takes his bottles and eats almost everything in sight. He loves Mexican food and pancakes. Anything we are eating, he wants. He is still not crawling, but he can cruise around his fun wall and stands at it for long periods of time. We are trying to teach him to clap, but he won't, he just wants to clap our hands together and today the teachers at Mother's Morning Out said he waves. I can't believe how big he is getting.

I have been trying to teach Walker some of his letters. He is really good with W because of his name. Today when we saw it, he called it a DoubleME!! Haha. I thought that was so cute.

In other news, I joined the church softball league. I have been really sore since my first game on Sunday. I had a lot of fun, though.

Here are some pictures from the last several days. Oh, please pray for my Mother in Law, who is missioning in The Sudan, and for Gigi, who is having a tough time in the hospital.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He was so happy...he was on the seesaw.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marie said...

Victor heard the music and started dancing around ;) Now as I type this he's asking for more loud music!

We'll be sure to pray for your MIL and your nanna.

That's awesome you're playing softball -- it's been a long time since I did that!

Marie said...

I love the double me comment! LOL!!! Will keep your MIL and Gigi in my prayers.

Jessica Ryan said...

beautiful photos of the boys as usual!