Wednesday, October 3, 2007

October?

It is now October. Ok, I am a few days late, but I love October. I really wish it was cooler, though. The boys can wear their long sleeved Halloween shirts in 95 degree weather.

We have had a busy week. I ended up not having to work this afternoon since my aunt had a cold. She isn't allowed to watch Truman if she is sick and she said she would work in my place. My dad told me later today that she didn't work, my grandmother worked in my place. My other grandmother was sad that I wasn't working b/c she is the one that watches Walker so I had her come over to visit for a few hours. I think she really enjoyed that. Walker was in a bad mood and has been all day so I don't know what that is about. Boy I sure am rambling and this is not a post about October really. On another rambling note. Truman only slept 45 minutes from noon until around 8:30. That is really special. He is sleeping now, so I shouldn't really complain. Don't you just love my stream of conciousness writing style.

I am working in the morning. Walker has school. I hope he has a better day. Tomorrow night is the Huntsville/Grissom game so Carter will be gone again, but he will be around on Friday so that is great.

And that is all I wrote.

No comments: