Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why I should keep the poison control number handy

Tonight Carter and I were discussing what to get for dinner. Walker was being his normal menacing self and had taken Truman's paci and was running around with it in his mouth. He got quiet all the sudden and disappeared. I found him under the table, right next to me. He had snitched Truman's prescription gas medicine and had it in his mouth. It was open (he opened it). We couldn't figure out how much he had taken so poison control suggested we go to the e.r. We got seen really quickly. He is fine and I am home again with Truman and Walker is hanging out with Daddy watching tv in the e.r.

I will post some pictures of it soon. I also have some pictures from our pumpkin patch adventure last weekend.

Two year olds are very sneaky.

No comments: