Thursday, October 18, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

This is another blog header that I am stealing. Since Carter's birthday is Saturday my first Thursday Thirteen will be

13 Things I love about Carter
1. He helps so much around the house.
2. He is really good about getting Walker lotioned up and dressed.
3. He is so stinkin cute.
4. He lets me have my way WAY too much.
5. He rarely compains
6. He knows how to fix almost anything.
7. He has so many great ideas.
8. He has more common sense than almost anyone I know.
9. He takes such pride in his work.
10.He will lay with Walker when he can't sleep in the middle of the night.
11.He gets Truman to take a bottle.
12.He puts up with my family.
13.He loves me and the boys.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Happy Birthday, Honey.

No comments: