Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 Months Old!!!

Here are some pictures from the past 6 months. I can't believe it has been so long.

Photobucket
Truman and his best friend Tru...only 8 hrs difference!

Photobucket
One of my favorites

Photobucket
At 9 days old

Photobucket
One month old

Photobucket
2 Months old

Photobucket
3 Months old

Photobucket
Another 3 month pic

Photobucket
4 months old

Photobucket
5 months old

Photobucket
5 months old

I will have to add a 6 month pic when I get one. The little monster is sick with a fever and doesn't really want his picture taken today.

2 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful baby boy! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long either. Happy Half Birthday Truman! (When A was 6 months old I stuck a candle in his yogurt!)

Margaret said...

Happy birthday, sweet little one!! He is one gorgeous boy! :)