Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So much for Wordless Wednesdays!!

We finally got the results of Truman's allergy blood work on Monday. He isn't allergic to anything. Well isn't that great (not that I wanted him to have an allergy mind you), all this trouble for nothing. He did have some kind of reaction. Who knows. We were given the green light to start feeding him again. He got carrots. Man, does he love some carrots. I would post a picture, but he eats them so quickly that I haven't had a chance to take any yet. He likes them so much that he eats an entire Stage 2 jar...in less than 5 minutes.

Truman also got a tooth in the past week. It hasn't been too traumatic, I probably wouldn't have known if I wasn't a tooth Nazi and always checking in his mouth. He and Walker got their teeth at right about the same time (If you take Truman's prematurity in account).

Also on the Truman front....he still isn't rolling. Oh well.

He also started his first day of school today. His teachers are Ms. Velma and Ms. Martha. He did great and ate all of his carrots (of course). He didn't take a bottle but that is fine.

Ok, some news on Walker. We entered him in the Live with Regis and Kelly baby contest. I will post a pic of what we entered. I know it is a long shot, but if he wins it is $125,000 towards college. WOW!!

Here are a few pics.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: