Monday, January 14, 2008

A good idea gone horribly wrong!!!

Last Sunday I decided that there just weren't enough hours in the day for me to get things done so I decided that starting on Monday I would get up at 6:45 instead of letting the kids wake me up (usually at 7:30ish). I set my alarm and went to bed.

Monday Truman got up at ten til 6. That's right, an hour and 40 minutes before I was expecting him. He did this everyday until this morning. I did accomplish my goal of getting up and moving, but really, this is not what I had in mind. Thankfully, he decided to get up at 7 this morning and I was so greatful. I didn't get moving nearly as quickly. I am going to have to set the alarm again. I hope this time he doesn't get it in his sweet little head that he has to be up before mommy. That wasn't very nice of him.

No comments: