Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Monday

Here is a story from this weekend.

On Saturday, I was sitting in the chair feeding TruMonster and Walker was playing on the floor. He was very tired. I think he fell asleep and in a sudden pop, he landed face first onto the floor. Really, It was a very hard chin first. He got up in the chair with me and sobbed. After a few minutes he calmed down and asked for a Popsicle. I agreed it was a good idea and he went and got one out of the freezer and ate it in the kitchen. He came back in the room after he had finished and I asked him if he was done with it and he said yes. A few seconds later he went back over to where he had fallen. He started hitting his chin into the ground. Each time he would look up and ask for a popcicle. Boy, am I in trouble with this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Hopefuly he won't get hurt doing that again.




Love, Aunt Erynn and Kaisey

Jessica Ryan said...

LMAO that is super-funny!!!