Saturday, February 16, 2008

Howdy

We have had a pretty good week here. On Wednesday, it snowed, ok, well, it flurried in the morning. Walker was so excited when I told him it was snowing. He said, "I go outside and catch it in my mouth?" I sent him out and Carter took some pictures of him before I took him to school. You know here in Alabama they close everything down for a small amount of snow so this is how little it actually was since nothing was closed.

Snow!!
Photobucket

We had a nice Valentine's Day. Walker got some candy at school and daddy took some pictures of Truman.
Photobucket
My grandparent's gave Walker $10 for Valentine's Day. He was so excited. I asked him what he was going to buy with it and he said an alligator. We took him out yesterday and he got one. He is so proud. He has named it "Crocodile" and it slept in the bed with him last night. He even walked it in the mall and last night I had to make it a leash.
Photobucket
Today was nice and we took the boys to the park to feed the ducks. Walker had a blast.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Truman just hung out in the stroller.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walker wanted to stop off at the fire station to see the trucks. They put him up front and they also turned the lights on for him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here is a video from today.

No comments: