Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Mondays

I was woken up this morning at 1 am by a dog who was very upset. Carter got up with her and both dogs were very anxious. They are not like this at all. We let them out and they ran all around the yard barking and pacing. We got them back in the house and poor Nora just couldn't settle. She was really nervous and Carter finally got her to calm down and we got back to bed around 2.

Walker got up at 6:30 and climbed into bed with us. He said he wanted milk and some "honey bears". I got up with him and Truman right after 7 and got Walker some cereal and Truman some milk. Walker wasn't acting right all morning and after his bath he felt awfully warm. I took his temp and it was just over 99. He kept acting strange, though. By 10:30 he had a full blown fever. He was miserable. After some Motrin he felt better but he never did take a nap.

We had a lazy afternoon and while I was feeding Truman around 5 my mom came over with some dinner for us....yummy chicken noodle soup and cornbread (thanks mom). I took Walker's temp and it was 103.1. I texted Carter and he called immediately. He came home early and helped with Walker. They played after he had some more Motrin and by 8 it was bedtime and he went down without a problem.

He isn't going to get to go to school tomorrow. Carter will be a good Daddy and watch both boys while I work.

Ok here are some pics from the past few days.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Walker loved beer bottles, too. I guess it is genetic.
Photobucket
Aunt Becky meets Truman
Photobucket

No comments: