Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stand up and be counted.

I have been really curious lately about all the people who are coming to my blog. I do get some comments, but mostly not. That is fine because you might not feel that you need to comment on a particular post.

I would really love to know who you all are, though. Please post a comment, if it is anonymous, then put at least your first name and the city from which you are commenting from. I want to see how many true readers I have out there. If you want to comment further, please do so, but for this experiment just a simple comment under this post will do.

Thank you all. I can't wait to see who has been here!!!!

8 comments:

Midwest Miscellany said...

Hi Michelle, I read your blog all the time, you're in my Google Reader. You can install Google Analytics on your blog, so you can see where people come from, have you done that?

Marie said...

Hi Michelle,
I enjoy reading your blog. I am a fellow Sept Sprite Mommy. We hail from New England, MA to be exact.

Emily Chappell said...

What up, dog. I read.

meg said...

I read fairly frequently...found your link from Emily's blog. I love seeing those cute kids of yours...always wondering if you'll update us on Susan and Dog Ross though?!

Jessica Ryan said...

What a great idea... I was thinking of doing this myself. Can I steal your idea?! And hey... watch out for Marie.... she's crazy :) (She has a pretty cool blog too and you should go check hers out!)

Kellie said...

I'm here!!! Give your cuties a big hug from me and high fives from my two.

Marie said...

hi Michelle -- It's Marie (LeadMomma -- LeadBaby Victor's mommy) Thanks for stopping by -- I haven't been on the board much (grad school, toddler, work, life) but I manage to blog now and again -- congrats on Baby #2! That's awesome! I'll put you on our blog roll! :)
~Marie

Susan said...

Hey...yeah...update about me! I read this blog ;)