Friday, February 1, 2008

What rocks right now!!!

Chuck and Cristina rock, really really rock. As does Rob Aldridge (I didn't take a pic of him). Carter and I went out to here some good music Wed. night. I am still excited about it.
Check out Cristina's website.

www.cristinalynn.com

Photobucket

Truman thinks that Cheerios rock!!
Photobucket

Walker was digging salad the other night.
Photobucket

In other news, Truman had his impromptu 6 month appointment yesterday. We were supposed to go in a week, but since we were there for a follow up on the hideous snot sickness we rolled 4 shots and an oral vaccine in there as well. He is doing great. I asked the doctor about his flat head and he said, "yeah, it's flat, it'll get better." I asked him about his flat out refusal to roll over most of the time. He said that since he can sit up and is going after toys that it is fine.

Truman is really big, too. He is 28.5 inches (96th%) and 20 lbs 12.5 oz (90th%). They didn't measure his head this time because I think they forgot. They weren't going to weigh him until I made them. Since he had been there Monday and they aren't concerned about his size I guess he is fine.

We are going to go to the Aquarium tomorrow with all of our friends so I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to post about the fun times that will be had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!