Friday, February 1, 2008

A Meme for me, me

You all have to let me know if you do this, ok, and I posted earlier today so don't miss that post, either. becky burroughs sent this one to me.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun!! Change all of the answers that apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, including the person that sent it to you. Just copy and paste to change answers



1. What is your occupation? ---- Full time Mom to Walker and Truman, Wife to Carter. Part time doer at Ross Clinic


2. What color are your socks right now? ----- white with grey heels



3. What are you listening to right now? Walker scream, "I smell, Garlic and Frosty the Snowman." All in the same breath



4. What was the last thing you ate? Some fruit snacks. But I did have a filet, rice,& carrots for dinner before.


5. Can you drive a stick shift? ----- ABSOLUTELY, every woman should know how !!!



6. Who was the last person you talked to? Walker, I told him to please keep it down.



7. Do you like the person that sent this to you? ----- Very much – or I wouldn’t have responded



8. How old are you today? ----- 30



9. What is your favorite drink? ----- Coke, but if I am going to have alcohol, a Long Island Iced Tea



10. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football



11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, a long time ago.



12. Do you have any pets? Snoopy, a dachshund, and Nora, a lab mix.



13. Favorite Food ----- depends on my mood. Potatoes, Gyros, Ice Cream



14. What was the last movie you watched? Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix and I didn't really like it so much. It wasn't as good as the others



15. Favorite day of the year? ----- Thanksgiving


16. How do you vent anger? I blow up at the craziest things, probably b/c I have kept other things in for so long.



17. What was your favorite toy as a child? ----- Kathy, my doll with the hair sticking straight up b/c I held her by it.



18. What is your favorite season? ----- Summer



19. Hugs or kisses? ----- Hugs!



20. Cherries or blueberries? Cherry flavored and blueberries for fruit.



21. Do you want your friends to email you back? ----- if they want to . . . and have time to . . .



22. Who do you think will reply? Hopefully someone



23. Who would least likely reply? lots of people. I don't think too many will do this



24. Living arrangements? ----- me, Carter, Walker, Truman, Snoopy and Nora all here in the house


25. When was the last time you cried? Haha, this morning, a mean nurse here at the house made me have an anxiety attack over a stupid blood draw. If she would have listened to me all would have been avoided. Oh well.



26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, clothes that have fallen, hangers


27. Who is the friend that you have had the longest and are sending this to? None, really because I can't be sure who will see this.



28. What did you do last night? Made hotdogs and almost finished our taxes.



29. Favorite smells? ----- Cinnamon, Turkey roasting, Snow



30. Who inspires you ----- It depends on the day.



31. What are you afraid of? Loosing my family


32. Plain cheese, or spicy ham – Plain cheese



33. Favorite dog breed. English Pointer



34. Favorite day of the week. ------ Saturday



35. How many states have you lived in? ----- 4 (Alabama, Georgia,Illinois and Mississippi)



36. Favorite holiday? ---- Thanksgiving



37. Favorite pizza? ---- Meat pizza, you shouldn't put veggies on pizza. I love Papa John's and garlic butter. Also pizza from Pizza Nizza in Rome.



38. If you could have any kind of vehicle, it would be? ----- A Honda Mini Van. Man, am I old or what?

No comments: