Friday, May 23, 2008

He can use a straw!!!

I don't have a picture of him actually doing it, but I am so excited that Truman can use a straw. I was just thinking last night (while we were out to dinner) that I really wish he would figure it out. Well, we were out again tonight and he was having a fit (he is getting good at them) because Walker had a drink that wasn't in a sippy cup. I tried to give him his sippy and he kept pushing it away. Carter gave him some of his drink and he sucked it through the straw. I was so proud. He ended up with Walker's drink (some Powerade) and Walker got a new one, but everyone ended up happy.
As for the fits, well we are going to work on those. He is really getting close to full blown tantrums and he isn't even 10 months old yet. What am I in for?

In other news, he really seems to like to draw. He says "draw" and then does it. I am amazed. OH, and have I mentioned that the other monster living in our house (Walker) is potty trained? Well, he is!!!! Yippee for me, although it is more work when you are out, he peed in the parking lot of the mall and in the street while we were on our walk tonight. Oh well, what do you do?

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Truman can draw?!?! I haven't even thought to give Emma Claire a crayon---I'll have to try it!

Also--you've been tagged! See my blog for details...