Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lots of Pics

The other night...Thursday, after all the tornadoes had finished threatening, we took a walk after dinner to go to get some ice cream. On the way there I saw a cat sitting up against a garage door. I pointed him out to Walker and he stopped and looked at it. The cat, who must be stark raving mad, looked at Walker and proceeded to cross the street and come to see him. Walker was very nice, as was the kitty and here are pictures from that encounter.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went to get our ice cream and had a grand old time. It was a really nice walk.

Oh yes, after the storms passed, I went to work and Carter let Walker go and play in the rain.
Photobucket
Photobucket

That night for dinner we had corn on the cob.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Big B and Jeff got the boys some new outfits. Here are the helicopter ones. They are super cute and Walker really loves them.
Photobucket

Last night we went to Will's 3rd birthday party. The boys had lots of fun. Walker didn't stop the entire time we were there.
Photobucket
Truman had a good time, too.
Photobucket
He hung out with Charles and Lucy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will and Walker had fun sliding.
Photobucket
I think Truman is in love
Photobucket

While I was at the party I took a few pics of some flowers
Photobucket
Photobucket

This siggy was made for me and I just love it so much and wanted to show it off.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

I could just eat up your boys! There's nothing better than playing in the rain!!