Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tagged by Margaret

I was tagged by Margaret. So here are the rules as to what I had to do and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .Here are my Seven:

1. I hate brushing my teeth. I really really hate it. I do it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.

2. My second toes are both longer than my big toes. I think it is a sign of genius.

3. I was the 4th Generation in my family to graduate from MY high school. My great grandparents were in the first graduating class. Each generation has also married someone from that school as well. We still live in district so Walker and Truman might just do the same thing.

4. I really love cheeseburgers. I just don't like homemade ones (like not from a restaurant)

5. Going back to number 4, I must have cheese on my burger. I don't like plain. Oh, and I only like ketchup, too.

6. I must be hungry. I don't like veggies on my pizza, only meat.

7. I hate putting away laundry. This is why Carter just carted several weeks worth upstairs to our room. He really wants me to put it away so the folding table can get the new clean clothes folded.

ok so I need to tag 7 people

Jessica
Susan
Emily
Mommy
Lindsey
Marie
Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this one! Aren't you proud of me?