Friday, May 9, 2008

So, I was worried about Truman...

For the past week or so he hasn't been eating very well. I got very frustrated this morning b/c he wouldn't eat his breakfast for me. I threw some Cheerios on his tray and he happily at those. I figured that maybe he just wanted to feed himself. I set his bowl on his tray (full of oatmeal and baby fruit), he picked up the spoon and put some in his mouth so I told Carter to watch him so he wouldn't dump the food everywhere. When I came back, Truman had eaten almost the entire breakfast...he held a spoon and Carter fed him with another. I was still worried b/c he had really not had much to eat this week and he has been crawling everywhere and I didn't want him to loose too much weight. We gave him a bath and I weighed him...he had gained several ounces and so I measured him as well. That little non eating stinker has grown 1/2 and inch in less than 2 weeks. I guess I had nothing to worry about.

No comments: