Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Emily tagged me. My rule is that after you do this you must leave me a comment so I know you have done it. It is a finish this phrase kind of thing. Here goes. Free association, people.

* Maybe I should...Clean my house.
* I love the smell of...my fresh clean babies.
* People would say that I...talk a whole bunch.
* I don’t understand why...my opinion isn't the only one that counts...:-0
* When I wake up in the morning...I got to pee
* I lost my will power to...eat right.
* Life is wonderful with...a good book, all my boys, a beach.
* My past made me...who I am today.
* I get annoyed when...people don't listen to me. I am telling you people that I am brilliant...you really should listen.
* Parties are not...for people who are not party people.
* Dogs are...OK, but not my favorite...puppies are on the other hand.
* Cats...Very cute and should be called kiddens.
* Tomorrow I am going to...Go shopping, it is FRIDAY.
* I have a low tolerance for...whining. Not that I don't whine myself.
* I'm totally terrified of...spiders.
* I wonder why I thought my life would be...easier than it is.
* Never in my life...have I eaten liver...and I don't think I ever will.
* High school was something that...might be fun to do over knowing all that I know now.
* When I'm nervous...I can't form coherent thoughts.
* Take my advice...Really, I mean it.
* Making my bed is...something I do only when absolutely necessary.
* I'm almost always...optomistic.
* I'm addicted to...it really depends on the day. Sometimes it is tv, other times blogging, other times food.
* I want someone...to take me on a nice relaxing vacation.

I would like to tag everyone who sees this. That should cover it. I totally stole that last line from Emily.

4 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

LMAO you are a Dork! I just double-tagged you and I think that means I do not have to add this to my blog... You're it and I am running the heck outta here!

Marie said...

This is not tag related - :)
Yuri is in mirco electronics - so Texas Instruments in Dallas is on the list right now. We'll see.
you can email me at mtretiakova (at) earthlink (dot) net to chat more. :)

Anonymous said...

I did it...I did it...I actually did it on my own blog!

Emily Chappell said...

Thief. That was totally copyrighted content.