Friday, May 16, 2008

So Bad I have to laugh...

Two weeks ago we had our family picture made for the church directory. I was really looking forward to it because when we had our last picture made I was pregnant with Walker. We arrived 10 minutes early and then had to wait 45 minutes past our appointment time due to a backup b/c too many families were having pictures taken at that time as well. The boys were not happy when it was finally our turn. There were several people waiting after us so we told the photographer that we just wanted a family picture, that we didn't need him to take 100 shots of each kid in all different kind of poses (We have way too many pictures as it is). He posed us and started making silly faces (fine with me, I did want the boys smiling in the picture). He took 5 pictures. I figured he must have gotten a good one if he took that few. We went into view them. The following is the best one of the group. We got it free for just showing up. I am really just not sure what to do with it. If anyone wants it, let me know. My boys look so happy to be there. You can clearly see how funny they thought the photographer was being. Haha
Photobucket

2 comments:

Margaret said...

CHEESE!!!!! :)

Jessica Ryan said...

You thought he was funny too, I can see!!! Bwahahahaha!!!